Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

บ้านค้นหาLatest imagesสมัครสมาชิก(Register)เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)

**Poppin' Hyun Joon**

Go down 
3 posters
ผู้ตั้งข้อความ
Park JunG AH
Admin
Park JunG AH

จำนวนข้อความ : 227
: 40
Local : 㨼¤^^
Registration date : 24/03/2007

**Poppin' Hyun Joon** Empty
ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: **Poppin' Hyun Joon**   **Poppin' Hyun Joon** Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2007 11:33 pm

**Poppin' Hyun Joon** Big_117740084882

Ҩ Poppin Hyun Joon ԹѴʵᴹ 26 ..

¶֧ Poppin Hyun Joon ѧ¤Ҩѧ Ҿٴ֧˹繷͹Ф͹Ѻ Lee Jun Ki Тʴ㹧ҹ Fan Meeting ͧ Lee Jun Ki ¤ͧͅ

͡ҡ͹عѧѺ繹ѡ Over The Rainbow Ѻҷʴͧ Fly Daddy Fly ѺըعԴ

¤öҧҹ鹷ҵǨѺҡ ͹عѺԭ͹ѺŻԹմѧµǧ ҷ Dong Bang Shin Gi, Super Junior Battle

繤⪤բͧΌ·͹عԹҧҷӧҹ㹻

Դ͡Ό蹪öоǨԧͧҧԴ 觼ʹҡ繵ǨԧСʴʴͧҨ˹ԭѺ

͹ع Route 66 23.00 23.30 .

ҤҺѵҧҹ;§ 300 ҷҹ 觨駤 1 駤(¡) Ҫ⫹ɫ⫹ǡѺŻԹ ѧҡʴѧö仾оٴ¡Ѻ͹عա ͡ʴҧΌҴ!!!

仡ѹ???

ѵ 300

ҡҡ

شʹ

駾ǡԻŧٹ

Ǩ
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
http://diary.yenta4.com/diary.php?tizzygalz
Park JunG AH
Admin
Park JunG AH

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: **Poppin' Hyun Joon**   **Poppin' Hyun Joon** Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2007 12:32 am

ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Park JunG AH
Admin
Park JunG AH

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: **Poppin' Hyun Joon**   **Poppin' Hyun Joon** Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2007 12:43 am

**Poppin' Hyun Joon** NamHyunJoon

**Poppin' Hyun Joon** Leejun3

**Poppin' Hyun Joon** NamHyunJoon6

Name: Nam Hyun Joon
Style: Freestyler Popper
Birthdate: January 30, 1979
Height: 170cm
Weight: 55kg
Hobbies: Graffiti
Inspirations: Michael Jackson, Mr. Wigglez,
Lee Juno (from Seo Taiji and his dance teacher)

Nam Hyun Joon, also known as Poppin Hyun Joon is one of the more famous contemporary poppers. He has been a part of several dance groups, including Gorilla Crew, Cyborg and Newest35 (headed by H.O.T member Jang Woo Hyuk). He currently is in his own dance group called Nam Hyun Joon and Kids.

He began his dance endeavor at the age of 12, and quickly rose to the top with his unique freestyle dancing abilities. Practicing 10-15 hours a day, Hyun Joons persistency and hard work eventually caught the eye of the famous singer, Lee Juno (from Seo Taiji & boys) who has been one of the leading reasons to Hyun Joons current success in Korea. (Hyun Joon is pursuing a career in acting and singing and is currently promoting his new cd titled "I want You")

DANCING TO POPPIN HYUN JOON

The way Hyun Joon views dancing is quite simple. It is a way to express yourself in various forms, but also a way to have fun. To Hyun Joon, skills and abilities is not what gains respect, but a passion to dance. This is what he considers true skills. Passion is what marks a dancer, and thats what Hyun Joon tries to portray in his performances. His advice, Smile! and show that you are actually enjoying yourself.
He also feels that poppin isnt only old skool poppin style (aka boogaloo), but it includes wave, popping, animation, robot, king tut and glides. if youve watched any of hyun joons performances, his freestyles are always a mixture of all these techniques
Although Hyun Joon has lost many battles, he has also won many. (Actually more than he has lost). But his advice to other dancers, is to pick yourself up and forget about it. "Some days your dancing is on the ball, and other days you just can't seem to hit the beat. But just forget about everything, and dance!" Many have criticize Hyun Joon for not being a real popper but Hyun Joons reply to them is Im not a popper, Im a freestyler! His desire to stick with his dance style despite going against the judges preferences, has cost him a lot of battles, but Hyun Joon doesn't seem to mind at all. "This is my way of showing to people my style. Even if I lose, I still have fun and I get to show people the way I dance."
Dancing isn't about winning or losing, it's about having fun. This is Hyun Joon's motto that he lives on.
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
kim_suin

kim_suin

จำนวนข้อความ : 125
: 39
Local : ФѧԹ
Registration date : 26/03/2007

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: **Poppin' Hyun Joon**   **Poppin' Hyun Joon** Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2007 11:42 am

wow

go go go go go go

i wanna c him.
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
http://diary.yenta4.com/diary.php?Miss_suin
~ KimMinHyun ~

~ KimMinHyun ~

จำนวนข้อความ : 132
: 35
Local : KoRea

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: **Poppin' Hyun Joon**   **Poppin' Hyun Joon** Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2007 10:26 am

ҡ >O<

Դǡҹ ١ Ρ !!!

ٴ Ԩ

.˭ԧԪ仴¹ ѡѺǢͧ 55+
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Park JunG AH
Admin
Park JunG AH

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: **Poppin' Hyun Joon**   **Poppin' Hyun Joon** Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2007 10:59 am

ٴ §ŧҹѧ깹

Ҵ¡ҹͧѧͧ⡹¡ѹ

poppin' ѧ໧ - -"

ҹ hey!! Nice to meet you

~~~

ѵ 300 ᨡᨧ´ѧ

Ҵ 100
drink 100
ٻ 50
ҡغԺо˹ǧ 20

ú 300 ʹ~~~~

ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down